Restaurant at Hotel G
- Ayala is a modern, convivial restaurant inspired by the seafood of Coastal California and beyond.
- Nestled in the corner of Hotel G amid San Francisco's bustling Union Square neighborhood, Ayala is helmed by Chef Partner Bill Montagne and Executive Chef Melissa Perfit and features a raw bar, a selection of lightly dressed and cured fish, as well as hearty mains served in a bright, airy setting.
- The cocktail and martini program, curated by Julian Cox, was developed in conjunction with the chef team by sourcing ingredients from local farms and pairing them with unique spirits, resulting in a collection of cocktails perfectly suited to the fare.
- Wine Director Nick Tilly has meticulously sourced bottles from coastal vineyards in both old world and new, primarily from smaller producers working in an organic, biodynamic, or “natural” fashion. Showcasing warm hospitality and a fun, welcoming environment, Ayala is an ideal space for cocktails, date nights and group gatherings alike.
- Click Here for For Reservations: www.ayalarestaurant.com